1. What is your communication style?
I am very communicative, accessible and friendly!
2. How long does it take you to reply? How long will it take you to read?
I am usually fast. You can expect near immediate responses on emails regarding your project and fast read times on your manuscript! The average read takes anywhere between 2-3 weeks but I will always strive for sooner.
3. To what extent are you editorial?
4. Will I be working solely with you, or will there be times I’ll work with an associate or assistant?
Clients will work directly with me, Amy Tipton.
5. How many clients do you take on at once? Are you confident you have enough time and energy to add another client to your roster?
I’m currently taking 2-3 clients a month. I keep a small and selective list so authors can have my full attention.
6. What happens if I can’t sell this book?
I cannot guarantee you representation, nor guarantee you a book deal. My advice? Write another book. (Sometimes book 2 or 3 is the first book published!)
7. Can you recommend an agent for my work?
I will not recommend or refer agents.
8. What’s on your manuscript wishlist?
- Contemporary, girl-driven YA
- Awkward, goofy, light-hearted romances
- Fun-filled adventures for all ages
- Bone-chilling horror
- Quirky paranormal, or fantasy
- Check the FGB Instagram for more MSWL!